Canada Post - Canada Post Live Rates shipping method configuration
Once the Canada Post Live Rates shipping method was added within the shipping zone for which its services should be displayed, use its configuration screen to manage its settings and adjust them to your needs.
– define the Canada Post Live Rates shipping method title which should be used in the cart/checkout when the Fallback option was triggered.
– enable to offer a flat rate cost for shipping so that the user can still checkout, if the Canada Post API, for some reason, returns no matching rates. If selected, the additional Fallback Cost field will appear below:
– tick the Enable the free shipping over amount checkbox in order to offer your customers the free shipping once the defined order total value threshold is reached. If selected, the additional Free Shipping Threshold field will appear below:
– tick this checkbox to manage which Canada Post services should be available for your customers to choose from. You may also change their names here and set the order of how they are displayed in the cart and checkout.
If the checkbox is not selected all the services will be available by default.
- DOM. - Domestic
- USA. - USA
- INT. - International
– you can select the type of quote for which the rate will be calculated. Select Commercial if you are a commercial customer or a 'Solutions for Small Business' program member and want to offer your customers the discounted rates. Choose Counter if you want the regular rates to be displayed instead.
– tick it if you want the insurance to be included in the Canada Post rates. The insurance will be included only for services which it is available for.